20 Aug 7 Ways to Attract New Patients to Your Medical Practice
You work hard to provide great service for your patients so it’s a good thing that you don’t have to work too hard to attract new patients. Follow these 7 easy tips to get more newbies in the door.
- Social Media. A social media strategy is key and you have to be shameless about self-promotion. Hire a clean writer to maintain a blog, plan catchy Tweets, and keep up with tech support for your website.
- Video Marketing. Post interviews with your patients and show that you’re a real person with a real practice changing real lives. Plus, people love a bit of fame!
- Be Relevant. Write about local issues and connect your practice to timely events and common medical issues. People love treatment tips too because it’s a way that you can help before they even come in to see you.
- Brand Everything. Hand out business cards, pens, brochures, fridge magnets, and more so that your patients have physical reminders that they can associate with your brand. It’s also a conversation piece for others who see the materials.
- Give back. Be present in your community and let everyone know that you’re here to help out the community as a whole. You can also target your volunteer efforts to meet relevant clients while you’re doing good.
- Request referrals. Encourage your clients to do a little free publicity for you if they enjoyed your service. They may gladly post reviews, ratings, or simply speak on your behalf.
- Say Thank You. Human connection is really important and a handwritten thank you note for a referral or new patient visit can make a big difference in a competitive market.